Tongue twistersTongue twisters - łamańce językowe po angielsku
- I wish I were what I was when I wished I were what I am.
- She sells seashells on the seashore. The seashells she sells are seashore seashells.
- Irish wristwatch
- She had shoulder surgery.
- To put a pipe in byte mode, type PIPE_TYPE_BYTE. from the Visual C++ help file.
- Three Tree Turtles Three tree turtles took turns talking tongue twisters. If three tree turtles took turns talking tongue twisters, where's the twisters the three tree turtles talked?
- My Friend Gladys Oh, the sadness of her sadness when she's sad. Oh, the gladness of her gladness when she's glad. But the sadness of her sadness, and the gladness of her gladness, Are nothing like her madness when she's mad!
- I would if I could, and if I couldn't, how could I? You couldn't, unless you could, could you? Common school kids nonsense, circa 1910
- real rear wheel
- National Sheepshire Sheep Association
- The crow flew over the river with a lump of raw liver.
- The little red lorry went down Limuru road. Limuru (Lee-moo-roo) road is a the name of a road in Kenya.
- Flies fly but a fly flies.
- Did Doug dig Dick's garden or did Dick dig Doug's garden? by Paul Davies
- If a Hottentot taught a Hottentot tot to talk ere the tot could totter, ought the Hottentot tot be taught to say ought or naught or what ought to be taught 'er?
- How many cans can a canner can if a canner can can cans? A canner can can as many cans as a canner can if a canner can can cans.
- Which witch snitched the stitched switch for which the Swiss witch wished? by Ann Clark
- Does this shop sport short socks with spots?
- No need to light a night light on a light night like tonight.
- I wish to wish, I dream to dream, I try to try, and I live to live, and I'd die to die, and I cry to cry but I dont know why. From a Song by Soundgarden named ""Somewhere"" composed and written by Ben Shepherd